Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Too good to be true?

Now that my maternity clothes didn't sell in the garage sale are neatly packed away, it's time for me to build a wardrobe. For the past 5 years I have been in and out of maternity clothes. Ahem, let's be honest. I've been in maternity clothes for 5 years. You know you like those stretchy pants too! It's time for me to turn over a new leaf. I know this may be shocking to some of you but I would like to dabble in fashion for a little while. Note the word dabble.

This is my weekend/summer look:

Well maybe I'm late to this party but I just discovered Stitch Fix. It's a site that assigns you a personal stylist and he or she mails you clothes as often as you want. There is a pretty in-depth survey on their site that you take as you complete your profile. You can set the shipping dates and your stylist will send you 5 pieces of clothing. There is no obligation to buy but there is a $20 stylist fee. If you choose to buy any of the clothes, that $20 goes towards your purchase AND you get 25% off the total. This sounds too good to be true. Click the links below to see their blog.


Beach bag packing tips:
Do you understand how hard shopping is with 3 kids under 5? Addie wants EVERYTHING while Elle "rearranges" things. This means that I can get new clothes without actually having to go into a store and try on a bunch of things. One day I will be able to shop again but for now this sounds pretty amazing.

You also get a $25.00 credit for referring a friend. Click this link if you are interested. I scheduled my first shipment for next week. I'm hoping there are some good things in this box! I will let y'all know...


No comments:

Post a Comment