Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pinterest Perfection

Pinterest is an interesting concept. Everything you have ever wondered about (or not) is in one place. It's a place where you can dream or mindlessly wander. Most of my pins are things that I would never be able to afford or tips that I will likely never use. That's ok. It's all organized accordingly.

Recently I came across a pin for combatting shower mold. I am putting myself out there and admitting that my shower has mold. Gross. I know. Shame on me. I have tried every cleaning agent that I know of. Nothing works on this stuff. The tip says to use those cotton hair spirals that you buy from Sally's Beauty Supply, soak them in bleach, and put them on the mold. Interesting idea but odd. I am going to try this and definitely let you know if it works. I seriously doubt that any of you have mold in your shower but if you do (hypothetically), you would find this review helpful.

I have tried so many recipes that I have pinned. Some were great and some not so great. This recipe for chocolate chip pound cake is my favorite. And it will not help me lose this baby weight.

Here are some of my favorite pins:

This kitchen is dreamy

How to clean toys (that are disgusting and may not have ever been cleaned before)

Teachers signing a book each year and giving as a grad gift would be amazing. I've already failed.

I can't buy these pants because I would wear them everyday

A coffee cup that speaks for me


What are you favorite Pinterest pins? You know you have some.


2 comments:

  1. now I want those yoga pants but I can't find them on the site. :( Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently so does everyone else in the world. They are called Nike Ace Wide yoga pants. Amazon is sold out and they are no longer on Nike's website. :(

      Delete