Sunday, July 27, 2014

And then there were none

Addie came in our room about 3:30 this morning, climbed in bed and requested water. In my delirium I was like ok, give me a minute. 30 seconds later she threw up on me. It wasn't like full blown throw up, more like a spit up situation. But it was on me and the bed and the floor. You non-moms are all like "Ew, that's disgusting" but it will happen to you one day too. So you have that to look forward to. 

We changed the sheets. I changed. BC woke up hungry from all the commotion so Andrew fed her while I took care of Addie. May I remind you it was 3:30?! 



The only one that got good sleep last night was Elle. She's been dancing like a maniac to Disney Junior. Now if I can keep her from throwing things away in Addie's trashcan.

I guess I'm thankful that this happened before school started instead of my first week back. Silver lining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment