Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rambling

For the first time this year, the fireplace is on. Andrew hates when I turn it on, but because he is working, Addie and I can do what we want. We are currently curled up watching Cars 2. We have both been stopped up and of course I am an adult (sometimes) and can blow my nose. Addie doesn't know how to get rid of it so she's just been throwing up mucus. Yuck! Before I leave for school each morning, we lay in my bed and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. This morning was a little bit different. While enjoying Mickey, Addie threw up a little bit on our comforter. Mind you, we have an oversized california king. Now I have to take our huge comforter to the laundromat because it won't fit in our front loaders. The funniest part of it was that she started dancing right after. Love this age...

I have to share what we did at school today! I have been teaching about Washington D.C. for the past week. Well, I happen to have an awesome friend (Mary Ellis) that lives and works in D.C. We "facetimed" with her this morning in my classroom! My students each came up with one question to ask her. I hooked my iPad up to my projector and displayed her beautiful face on the screen, ha! One at a time, they stood in front of the iPad and asked the question. They thought it was awesome!!!

On a different note: tomorrow I am getting the iPhone 4s. Finally! I am SO excited. If they are out by the time I get out of school, I will be crushed. Let's hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment