Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas!!!!!!

It's that time of year again...Thanksgiving comes and goes and it causes panic. I always freak out that I haven't ordered Christmas cards OR bought any gifts! This year is different...I am much calmer than usual. Maybe because I am doing everything online?!

There are SO many things that I love about Christmas...I mean we basically count down from Easter, right? Decorating, are you kidding?! SO much fun! One of my favorite things about "the season" is exchanging Christmas cards. I have kept the cards from years past and always go back and look at them before I send mine. I enjoy seeing families change each year. Someone got married, got a new dog, or had a child. I rip open the envelope (saving the return address) and post them around our kitchen door frame. I do look at them when I open them, but I seriously look at them everyday and notice something new. Maybe it's my lack of attention to detail...it takes me a little while, ha! Tiny prints has the most awesome Christmas cards. Here is one that I really like. 


Now to choose a picture! I like this one but I didn't have my flash on and I will need to doctor it...

No comments:

Post a Comment