Monday, February 21, 2011

You are not alone in this

The title of this post is a lyric from "Timshel" by Mumford and Sons. Here is a link to the song. It won't let me add it to my playlist, but you should listen to it. It has spoken to me today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-VCHzS1So

After a good lunch and fun play date with the cousins, we got some pretty devastating news. My sister in law lost her baby. She was about 13 weeks along. We rushed over to keep the boys and love on them while they were at the hospital. My heart just breaks. We have all gotten used to the idea of another little one running around...they weren't going to find out the sex but we were all sure it was going to be a girl. Last night and today we have held Addie closer than ever. I can't imagine moving forward but you do. Somehow you do. We all do.

God's plan is not always easy but we have to remember it's His plan. Here are some pictures and videos of all of us yesterday.
Henry pounding his pizza
Say cheeseAre we done yet?
Ok, no more
The boys being silly

All 3 running/crawling around

Giggling boys

No comments:

Post a Comment