Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Oxford Trip

We had a great time in Oxford today! I got to go to Anna Leigh's shower for a little while and we got to stroll around the square. Not only was it a beautiful day but we saw Morgi working at Uptown and all kinds of people on the square. Addie did great! Here are some pictures showing the progression of the day:
We got back home around 5 so that Andrew could play with his new toy; his golf net. Well, he played with that for about an hour and then I decided I was going to pick up some dinner. So...I called in food to Soulshine. (Most of you know that it is 1 mile from our house.) I leave the house for literally 5 minutes because my food was ready when I went to pick it up. I walk back in the house to Andrew completely freaking out! Addie had pooped "EVERYWHERE!" Bless his heart, he couldn't figure out how to get her outfit off without getting the poop on her. It was an explosive diaper I will admit, but getting the poop everywhere could have easily been avoided. So, before I could enjoy my lovely meal that I picked up, I had to bathe my child! Oh how our lives have changed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kell! What an adventure! Glad to see you and your girl Sunday! Keep posting your updates, I love it!

    ReplyDelete