Friday, April 16, 2010

Always interesting!

Aunt Morgi came to visit the other day. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of them but Morgi caught a couple of good ones.
This is Addie's new obsession. It has lights at the top and plays fun music AND soft nature music! She just got it today but already loves it.
While Andrew is out of town, of course something goes wrong...I noticed that there was water on the floor in front of the sink tonight. So, I wipe it up and smell it naturally because I thought it was Charlie. It didn't smell like a dog "accident" so I wiped it up thinking that it was leftover mop water from Johnnie today. Well, I come back a little later and there is more water there. I opened up the cabinets under the sink and yep...there is water all underneath there. The saga continues...Dad is coming over after Sean's basketball game to fix it or see if I need a plumber. Hooray for being a grown up? Glad Mom and Dad are in the same town...just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment