Monday, June 23, 2014

Let me reintroduce myself

It's time to try this blogging thing again. It's been two years and A LOT has happened. I laughed out loud at reading my last post on the blog. I was pregnant and nervous about having a second child. HA!

Let me backtrack for a second. I love my family. I have a wonderful husband who gives a lot. He listens to all of my insane ideas and (most of the time) lets me act on my creative projects. Without him, I wouldn't have my three beautiful girls who were each a blessing from God. I know this for a fact and I would be lost without them.

I am blogging for several reasons. The main reason is to keep track of my life. I had the best intentions of scrapbooking and keeping baby books but...it's been 4 years and Addie still doesn't have a book. So here we are.

Surface level is not my deal. This blog is going to be very real. I'm not going to sugar coat parenthood or make it look like we have it all together because let me tell you, we don't. My minivan is really my home-on-wheels (and I love it although I swore I would NEVER EVER drive a minivan), Addie (4) is so girly that I am sometimes at a loss, Elle (1) is my energizer bunny, and Bentley Claire (2 months) isn't fully awake yet so we will find out her personality later.

No comments:

Post a Comment