Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day trippin

So, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the girl who keeps Addie for us. I really do not know what we would do without her. I trust her 100% and most importantly, Addie is obsessed with her. We are SO thankful to have found such a wonderful person to step in while we are at work! We went on a little trip to visit her today and what do you know...Addie wanted to stay with her! Blessed!

From there, we Macgyvered our way to Macon (Mississippi) to see my cousins and grandparents. I plugged the iPad into the AUX port so I got to listen to the Lion King while Addie watched it. I really took in the scenery on the two hour drive. Wow, we live in a beautiful state! 

Here are some pics:
 A little jealous of the baby
She warmed up after a while though 
Granny with her 8th great grandchild 
Pretty sure he's the best grandfather around...

No comments:

Post a Comment