Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thankful

Andrew's grandfather got to come down for the afternoon Friday. We were SO excited that I spent the week cleaning the house (which is rare), picked up Sweet Daddy's ribs, Tony's tamales and had the family over. It was a great night for Andrew as Pop had not seen our house yet. I think this was his third time to even see Addie. We enjoyed the moments with him but unfortunately they had to leave in the middle of the night due to power outages in Grandmother's nursing home. It turned out to be fine but Andrew was pretty upset. I am sad to say that I didn't get any pictures.

I can't explain how thankful we are for our families. Mom sent me these videos earlier tonight.. they love our little girl. :)
Sesame Street videos (obsessed)
Loves to cook
Giggling

No comments:

Post a Comment