Thursday, June 2, 2011

Long time no see

The end of school is always a whirlwind. We made it through but now I am stuck in the "what to do" part of the year. Andrew is in his busiest season, of course! (It makes for an interesting summer.) Carla is still coming to keep Addie 3 days a week so I find myself running errands but missing my little sidekick. I can get so much more done by myself but when I am floundering for things to do, it's a bummer. I know it's a great problem to have and I shouldn't complain because during the school year I whine about being overwhelmed and tired.

In all of my spare time, I have successfully read all of Emily Giffin's books. They are wonderful and very thought provoking (sometimes a little too much)! A quote from one of her books that keeps running through my head is "only boring people get bored." It's true...which makes me wonder how many times in the past week I have used the word bored.

As I was getting a manicure and pedicure yesterday (I had gift cards galore) the girl had to tell me to relax a thousand times. I guess am in a state of constant worry as Addie is into everything. Relaxing is something I am going to work on.

Here are some recent videos and pictures. Please mute my voice! I also have to learn to stop talking while recording.
Andrew ran an 8K last weekend. We were there bright and early to cheer him on! I'm so proud of him...he is the most driven person I know. I wish I had half of his devotion.
Talking on her phone and sitting on the stairs; two favorites
Some animal call she found of Sean's
Turning the tv on and off
Colored bath water = awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment