Sunday, January 30, 2011

12 days to go

My baby will be one in 12 days!!

She is pulling up completely on everything, everywhere. Her latest thing is trying to stand up in the middle of the floor without holding onto anything. I must admit, it's entertaining because she sticks her booty in the air and presses her hands and feet on the floor. Pushing the walker is also one of her favorite things to do.

You can barely see this picture but it's of Andrew and Addie cuddling in our bed. She has only slept in the bed with us twice but it is so fun to wake up to Addie giving me kisses! (I am aware that we should not have started this...ha!)
Showing off all 8 of her teeth
Playing hide and seek through her sippy cup
Living the life
She still LOVES her bottle. I guess that's the next thing to go :(
Typical that she doesn't want Charlie to have HER toy
Standing up to get the remote
Pushing her walker
The next post will probably be her little birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment