Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wide world of coupons

I once snickered at this but coupons are AMAZING! (Yes, I realize that I am somewhat losing my mind...besides the mini-van promise, I am learning to never say never.) My money saving skills are pretty impressive. Hooray for saving? My budget only allows for so much spending so I am trying to make every penny last. With all that said, Becca has been my coupon lady inspiration. I saved $7.00 at Kroger today. That's the equivalent of 2 lattes.

Here are some great websites:
Kroger.com (You can load coupons onto your kroger card)
couponcravings.com
thekrazycouponlady.com
coupons.com
http://en.giftstogrow.pampers.com/index.html (For each pampers item that you buy, you type in the code and earn points. At no loss, you can build rewards points and cash them in for things)
enjoytheriderewards.com (Same thing but for Huggies)

No comments:

Post a Comment