Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Who knew?


Mom, Addie and I went strolling all around Rosemary today, shopped and got coffee. It was a really pretty day; windy, but pretty. As you can see, we were sleepy this afternoon.

So everyone around us has been hit with either the stomach virus or a sinus infection...Sean included (sinus) and he is with us! Well, Addie has gotten a sinus infection. Of course we are out of town! I called our doctor at home and they told us to prop her head up, use infant nasal spray and suction her out. Long story short, there is only one nasal syringe that actually works...ours broke this morning. Dad has gone ALL over Florida buying nasal syringes. Do any of them work? Nope...so after calling every pharmacy in the area and racking our brains, mom said, "Why don't you call the hospital here." Not sure why we didn't think of that earlier but I called the local hospital and begged them to give me a syringe. I drove 25 minutes there, picked up the syringe, and drove 25 minutes back. In the future I will have an extra syringe!! It has been quite an adventure so far and it's only Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment