Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tis the season

Christmas break officially begins tomorrow...woo hoo! Addie has become so active that it's hard to snap pictures of her. I have a couple that I will share though. My mission is to get a good picture of her with Carla (aka her favorite person).

Addie literally has 6 teeth that are either breaking through or just broke through. It just hurts my heart! She has woken up crying at least once every couple of nights. I CANNOT believe my little girl is almost one!

What can I say about this picture other than I just love her?
Right before she burst into tears with the "Ole Miss" Santa.
Thanks to KJ, we were able to take a Christmas card picture. Even though Addie was making a silly face, it worked.
Here is a picture with her early Christmas present! (A big girl car seat!)
Addie's first christmas tree!

1 comment: